What you’ll learn:
MAKE MONEY ONLINE BY SELLING YOUR UNWANTED GOODS ON FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE UP TO $250 PER WEEK BY SIMPLY SELLING SECOND HAND AND UNWANTED ITEMS ONLINE?
You have just stumbled upon a step-by-step guide that will help you master selling your second-hand and unwanted goods on Facebook Marketplace.
The challenge for most people is that any ‘side hustle’ takes up way too much time! Lucky for you, this will cost you about 1 hour per week just by taking photos and selling your “junk” on Facebook Marketplace.
Learn how to take photos that sell, write winning product descriptions and a winning title. This course is specifically designed to help you sell all your second-hand goods online in as little time as possible. You will learn the following:
1. Identify the opportunity on Facebook Marketplace and discover how to master it
2. Learn how to identify items you can sell online
3. Learn how to take photos of your items to attract buyers
4. Learn how to write a winning title and a selling advertisement
5. Download numerous examples for you to copy and apply to your advertisements
6. Learn some basic sales techniques and safety protocols to sell online
7. Much much more!
Who is this course for?
1. Stay at home parents looking to make extra money on the side or a money generating hobby
2. Side hustlers who are looking for a hustle that has little time and capital investment but still a good return on time invested
3. People looking to raise capital for a start-up
4. People looking for an easy way to make money online with limited technical skills
5. People wanting to clean up their house and didn’t realise they can sell it online and make some cash
6. Just because?
Why listen to me?
From July 2018 to December 2018, I have been selling my unwanted goods and junk on Facebook Marketplace and earned ~AUD$250 per week with little time invested. In addition, I raised enough money to start a new business as well as clear out my house to make way for my wife to move in. It couldn’t have worked out better for me.
I was surprised at how much money I was making from this simple side hustle, and in the next months I earned up to $5,000 by selling unwanted goods that were around my house. My friends and family even offered to give me their unwanted good to sell too!
In addition to that, I have learnt many sales skills, photography skills and marketing skills that helped me sell online, which I also reveal to you in this course.
What if I have questions?
Enjoy the course!