About This Course:
The Image and Style Industry is one of the booming industries of recent times. Today the demand for quality image consultants has risen to a new high as new markets have emerged. As an image consultant, you can give people advice that will help them achieve what they want – whether it is to get a new job, to make a good impression, or simply to feel good about themselves.
Image Consulting has been broadened from makeover to body language, etiquette expert, interview skills, personal branding, communication skills and many more.
By the end of the course you will be able to develop one on one consultation, conduct seminars and workshops on image consulting, plan professional shopping, train corporate executives in business etiquette.
Our course will train you in all aspects of technical, professional, knowledge that will differentiate you as a qualified Image Consultant, which can help you to pursue your career as a fashion stylist, colour analyst, a fashion house representative and you can also start your individual business as an Image Consultant.
• Advanced Image Consulting Training will put you in a pilot’s seat to success in this field.
• By the end of the course you will be able to develop one on one consultation, conduct seminars and workshops on image consulting, plan professional shopping, train corporate executives in business etiquette.
• Advanced Image Consulting Training Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance.
• You can work full time or combine your image work with existing job
• Image Consulting is an interesting and creative career option where you can show your eye for detail. Plus, it is glamorous too.
• Choose when you work and who you work with
• Increase chance of getting hired with a sense of achievement and confidence
• Take your skills anywhere in the World
• Become a recognized skill professional
• Course content created by industry experts
1. Personal Image Management
2. Importance of First Impression
3. Image Consultants Tasks
4. Developing your Personal Brand
5. Effective Communication Skills
6. Creating Good Rapport
7. Establishing a Good Relationship with your client
8. How clothes can boost your confidence