Technical SEO relates to all the SEO fixing activities In simple terms, it covers following search engine requirements in order to improve crawling.
These requirements are constantly changing and becoming more complex in order to keep up with the search engines, which are getting more and more sophisticated each day.
So we can say that technical search engine optimization is in a state of constant refinement.
Here you go what we can do for you :
1) Creation of Google search console property with preferred version (HTTPS/HTTP & www/non-www).
2) Submitting the sitemap of the website.
3) Creation of robot.txt file, make it user-friendly for Google crawlers.
4) Indexing the website in a Search engine.
5) Zeerk SEO module configurations to avoid duplicate content.
6) Image optimization
7) Find and fix dead links on the website.
8) Install/Setup Google Analytics on the website.
These are the crucial Technical web-site SEO activities, Once you fix this issues, surely all search engines love to crawl and rank your website in a couple of months.