I am a PR and outreach expert, and I can help you do media outreach that gets results. I will help you pitch HuffingtonPost.com to publish an article with a dofollow link to your site.
First, I study your website content and come up with a timely, relevant story idea that would fly with HuffingtonPost.com.
Next, I use tried and tested outreach method to pitch the story idea to the writers, journalists and/or editors of HuffingtonPost.com who are most likely to find the story relevant to their area of coverage.
1. The turnaround time is 15 days.
2. I cannot work with sites in the following niches: gambling, dating, adult and pharmacy.
3. The pricing includes complete content ideation, creation, pitching and publication. You do not need to and you cannot provide your own article.
4. Link can only point to informational content on your site, not a homepage or a page with overtly commercial content (this ensures your link passes editorial review and the link juice will still flow well to the rest of your domain).
5. Your anchor text should not be promotional. If you’re in doubt, consult me before you order.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I’ll be glad to help.