You can show Flickr Photos in WordPress in Sidebar or Footer.
Two different types are available.
– Works for all the photos of a specific Flickr account
– After clicking on the Play button for first time, the Album shows all photos one by one automatically
– Starts with latest photo of timeline and ends with Replay button
– Full screen view available
– clicking on ‘Flickr’ logo at top left, will take visitor to user’s Flickr homepage
– Works if Flash installed
– Works for any specific album of a specific Flickr account
– Visitor will have to click ‘next’ button to see next photo
– Starts with first photo of a specific album
– clicking on user’s profile pic at top left, will take visitor to user’s Flickr homepage
1. You can get service for one category only: Automatic OR Classic
2. No need to provide me ID and Password of Flickr account
3. For Automatic, provide me your own Flickr address, and for Classic, provide me specific Flickr album URL
1. If your site is built on WordPress, then order only.
2. I will provide service for one issue in one website for one time with this service.
3. No CSS customization, and language will be English.
4. I am not interested to provide services for any website which contains unlawful content, hate speech, nudity or adult item.