Why should you use CSS Animations and Transitions instead of Animated Images (GIFs)?
A lot of web developers use Images (GIFs) for animations when using CSS animations and transitions for the same purpose can be much more simple can efficient. why? because:
1) CSS Animations are lightweight and quick to load
2) Animations are much smoother
3) Looks very good on high quality mobile screens
4) CSS Animations adjust/scale according to screen size and looks good on desktops, tablets and mobiles alike
5) They are much smaller in size than GIFs
6) Website load times are reduced
I will code an animation for you so you can use it instead of gifs and make your website more efficient. Delivery Time can vary depending on the complexity of the animation.
I will charge $5 for a basic animation, $10 for an animation of medium complexity and $15 for a highly complex and difficult animation.
If you have any questions relating to this gig then please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will answer you as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading.