The worst thing you can do is simply sign up to Zeerk, create a gig and then sit back and wait for someone to find you. If you do this, your gig will more than likely fall below the first two pages of the site and this in turn means that no-one will see you gig, which equals no work! So, you need to market your gigs to make them stand out – and to do this, you’ll need to drive as much traffic as possible to the gigs.
Promote Your Service Everywhere with Seller Widget!
We launched a new feature that will help you promote your Service everywhere – blogs, your website and any other web page. Widget can be used for a wide variety of purposes – from advertising and promotion to information distribution and announcements to projects and displays. When potential buyers click on your widget, they will be directed to your seller page on Zeerk. It’s like a digital business card.
The widget is indexed by Google, so using will help your seller page to rank higher in Google, increase traffic to your page and in turn, increase your sales.
To share your widget, all you have to do is go to your username at the top left and click “Zeerk Widget”. Copy the code and paste it anywhere you’d like to share your widget:
Promote Your Service Everywhere with shortlinks:
1. We find the best conversion rate from forums. Place your shortlink in your signature or respond to “Want To Buy” – threads with shortlinks directly to a related service.
2. Another great method is Twitter. Respond to those talking about being a freelance writer, graphics & web designer, appp development, music/audio marketing and SEO with your shortlink.
3. Your own website is probably one of the best sources for traffic and directing new clients through your shortlink.
Add shortlinks where they can be seen, promote your own services with your shortlink.
4. Other social media sites.
Zeerk has added another feature to the home page called Featured jobs, Noteworthy.
* Price for featured job on Homepage: $10 USD.
* Price for featured job on category pages: $5 USD.
* Featured interval: 30 days